- This event has passed.
District 36 Workshop Step 2, Tradition 2, & Concept 2
April 27, 2019 @ 6:00 am - 10:00 am
Saturday April 27th, 2019 11:00am – 3:00pm
Christ Lutheran Church
24929 75th St. Paddock Lake, WI
Lunch will be provided by District 36
Contact; Pete W. 262-994-7970
Step 2 – Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity
Participate in a panel discussion on Step 2 and learn how others “Came to Believe”
* How do I “Come to Believe”?
* What about being Atheist or Agnostic?
Tradition 2 – Ultimate Authority-a loving God as he may express himself in our group conscience.
* Our leaders are but trusted servants, they do not govern
* How does the Group Conscience work?
Concept 2 – The groups delegate to the General Service Conference-The actual voice and effective conscience of our whole society.
* Learn about Concept 2 and how the General Service Conference represents the groups in all our world affairs
* How does it all work?
Lunch will be provided, Bring a dish or dessert if you like.
Join us for fun and fellowship as we learn more about the Steps, Traditions, and Concepts of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Workshop Flyer 2019